Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are reportedly looking to take a so-called “gender fluid” approach in raising their yet-to-be-born royal baby.

Markle, 37, has opted for a completely gender-neutral nursery and will avoid any “gender stereotypes” when raising their child, which reports indicate is a boy, as reported Vanity Fair on Thursday.

“Meghan has been talking to some of her friends about the birth and how she and Harry plan to raise their baby. Her exact word was fluid. She said they plan to raise their child with a fluid approach to gender and they won’t be imposing any stereotypes,” a source told the outlet.

“The duchess is understood to have told at least one friend that they want to raise their baby without gender-stereotyping, which means the nursery might not be filled with toy trains and cars if it is a boy. The Sussexes have already planned a gender-neutral nursery and opted for whites and grays over conventional blue and pink color ways, and this seems to be in line with Meghan’s ideas about how to raise children,” Vanity Fair reported.

Markle “plans to pursue an empowering, modern parenting style,” gushed the outlet.

Boasting of a so-called “gender fluid” approached in parenting has become trendy in the likes of Hollywood. Last month, actress Kate Hudson said she was planning on raising her three-month-old daughter Rani “genderless.” The Daily Wire reported:

Hudson told AOL.com, “It doesn’t really change my approach, but there’s definitely a difference. I think you just raise your kids individually regardless – like a genderless [approach].”

“We still don’t know what she’s going to identify as,” added the “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days” star.

“I will say that, right now, she is incredibly feminine in her energy, her sounds and her way,” she continued. “It’s very different from the boys, and it’s really fun to actually want to buy kids’ clothes.”

After swift backlash, Hudson somewhat reconfigured her statement on social media. “Me saying a ‘genderless approach’ was a way of refocusing the conversation in a direction that could exist outside of the female stereotype. It just felt a little antiquated to me. Not all girls want to be a princess, some want to be a king. And that’s fine by me,” she wrote, adding, “I raise and will continue to raise my children, both my boys and girl to feel free to be exactly who they want to be. To feel confident in their life choices and feel loved and supported no matter what.”

Other Hollywood celebrities, such as singer “Pink” and actress and Angelina Jolie, have similarly opted for gender-neutral parenting. In 2017, actor Liev Schreiber turned heads when his eight-year-old son was dressed as Harley Quinn for Comic-Con. The child was dressed in ripped fishnet stockings, short shorts, makeup, and had red and purple hair extensions worn in pigtails.

According to Fox News, Markle had a “lavish baby shower at the Upper East Side hotel The Mark” that was organized by tennis star and close friend Serena Williams.

The royal baby is expected in the spring.

1. Love my country

March 3, 2019 at 10:47 pm

How stupid. All this garbage is going to do is confuse the child which to me is child abuse. Let the child grow up to be what they are born with.

2. Gordon

March 3, 2019 at 11:33 pm

Fluid ? Mermaid or Merman or Mermanless ?

3. Rebecca Holstine

March 4, 2019 at 1:14 am

Harry sure picked winner didn’t he? Gender Fluid, I bet the Queen’s hair stood up when she heard this. Meghan has already stopped Harry Fox hunting, and shooting at Balmoral. Both a great British tradition. He is in the middle of losing his family as I understand he and William are no longer close, since Meghan can’t get along with Kate. I am betting he will be the one in the family to be next for a divorce. It won’t happen this year or next, but it will happen. She is just too Hollywood and that does not fit well with the Royal family. Harry will have a choice to make. I know some of this as I have many friends in England, as I lived there for several years. And they tell me things.

• madge

March 5, 2019 at 5:46 am

do yu think the Queen has a clue as to what the term means? It can be giving the baby lots of fluid…..

4. Joseph Kempski

March 4, 2019 at 6:50 am

What a dumb cunt. happens when you marry a nigger

5. Linda

March 4, 2019 at 7:17 am

Well. I bet that bit of baby news just put a sparkle in the Queen’s day.

• Grace Joy

March 4, 2019 at 8:28 am

Haha. That’s pretty funny. Already these two don’t follow the no pda rules. They’re single-handedly destroying the Royal Family.

• adge

March 5, 2019 at 5:42 am

do you think the queen knows what the term means? Could be it’s giving lots of fluid to the baby

• madge

March 5, 2019 at 5:45 am

Kate is making certain her children are next in line..that’s why she is producing so many. #4 on the way possibly?

6. Grace Joy

March 4, 2019 at 8:26 am

Perhaps Harry was so jealous & self-h8ing that he wasn’t first that he’s gone out of his way to make sure & destroy the Royal Family by bringing it down to the lowest common denominator in the unRoyal world?

What a disgrace. I seriously doubt Diana would be pleased with her grandson being raised to wear dresses.

The purpose, btw, is to demasculate males in order to make it easier for the hypermasculine r apist Mus lim invaders to take over. The following article discussing Mus lim mandated r ape against infidel women shows how boys in Germany are now being dressed as girls (Sweden is long gone). In USA, search “usa school boy wear dress” to see boys forced to wear dresses AND boys CHOOSING to wear them for various ridiculous reasons.

And for Amazing Desmond, the little boy (drugged?) trans who dresses in drag & prances about on stage for adult gay & trans men to give him money? Search “bacha bazi” to see how in Is lam, it is legal to have s ex with prepubescent boys; & so they’re forced into prostitution; & dress like girls to prance in front of adult men . . .

7. Gerry Millar

March 4, 2019 at 9:23 am

… A fluid approach?? Does that mean every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday “it” is a boy? And every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdday”it'” is a girl? Or did I miss something? I wonder what “it” will say to mama and papa when it grows-up? (On hopes that mama and papa will have grown-up
    by then.

8. Crash

March 4, 2019 at 10:18 am

Child abuse. If they have the equivalent of a DCFS, they need to call them. However, I don’t believe the Royal Family will go for this crap.

9. MissD

March 4, 2019 at 10:56 am

What a couple of fruits ! There is always one in the family ! TRUMP 2020 !

10. Cindy

March 4, 2019 at 12:27 pm

A lot of people are using neutral colors in a nursery today because it is the latest home design fad, and has nothing to do with gender roles, but more because those colors can be used regardless of the baby’s gender. This was a ridiculous story, and should have never been printed. It was just one journalist trying to make up a headline where no real story existed. I feel sorry for all the royal kids. They will never have a real private life. My gosh we are discussing gender fluidity before it’s born because of the colors of the nursery. This is sick!

11. roger

March 4, 2019 at 12:32 pm

i can almost guarentee he will be queer as a three dollar bill. where did he find this woman?

12. Smokey

March 4, 2019 at 3:44 pm

#FutureHeadline – Activists demand William and Kate relinquish the thrown to pave the way for the first Transgender Monarch in world history. In a statement given earlier today, one said, “It shouldn’t matter that his children are first in line, we demand a trans ruler, and if he won’t do it, we’ll make him!”

13. Nat Cartmell

March 4, 2019 at 3:52 pm

A “Fluid Approach” They have gone totally bat sh*t crazy….it is either a girl or a boy ? What a tragedy to immediately trash out an innocent child’s life. I can not believe that the father will let this happen.

• madge

March 5, 2019 at 5:40 am

I doubt Harry has much say i anything she does. Seems she wears the pants in that family.