Republican Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz introduced a bill that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former FBI Director James Comey, and former National Intelligence Director James Clapper probably won’t like.

The “Justice For All Act” would require equal punishment for those who have lied or lie to Congress, no matter who they are.

“Unfortunately, it often seems that we have a two-tiered justice system at work; certain people have the book thrown at them, while others face no consequences at all for their behavior. This is unfair and wrong, and I hope to correct this with my resolution,” said Gaetz.

1. ca

February 10, 2019 at 6:26 pm

GOOD! keep up the pressure for consequences to this criminal’s illegal behavior. i look forward to watching the dominos fall!

2. Rocky

February 10, 2019 at 6:42 pm

This is nowhere going anywhere. There are to many of them and they all protect each other.
    Whoever said crime don’t pay has never met the Clinton’s.

3. cecil

February 10, 2019 at 6:46 pm

It about time some one to put these behind bars.they screw up the country.

4. Polly

February 10, 2019 at 6:48 pm

Great.About time

5. Mary Johnson

February 10, 2019 at 6:55 pm

We already have these laws they just need to use them.

6. SFC D Monk

February 10, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Don’t hold your breath. Remember who controls the House now? San Fran Nan, and her gang of oxygen thieves

7. Fred Sheehan

February 10, 2019 at 7:02 pm

Laws must be uniformly enforced, or not enforced at all. This is a constitutional matter. It says much about the current state of government, that additional legislation should be required.

8. Shari Early

February 10, 2019 at 7:15 pm

I only wish it would pass. Then again Democrats are still thinking Trump is guilty of collusion so they would pass it thinking it would trap him and catch their own instead.

9. MissD

February 10, 2019 at 7:54 pm

Don’t fret folks … God WILL take care of them …. only a matter of time .

10. Travis Redwine

February 10, 2019 at 8:11 pm

I had dinner last night w/ my mom who is in a retirement home: OH MY GOD! If you even mention @realDonaldTrump they are TRIGGERED. The entire staff and ALL the residents were vehemently ANTI-TRUMP. I couldn’t sit quiet and say nothing. I defended OUR HERO reminding them he hasn’t taken a paycheck, they didn’t believe it because of our LYING LIBERAL MEDIA! Then a woman says to me,”I have a son just like you” and I said,”What, a son that wants to SAVE OUR REPUBLIC?” She wouldn’t speak to me after that.

11. Rick

February 10, 2019 at 9:29 pm

The house will vote it down..

12. Rick Morrow

February 10, 2019 at 9:37 pm

Good luck passing that bill… I think what is neede is for Americans to take to the streets in huge numbers and physically take our country back from the fools that are running it.. Except Trump, of course.

13. Gary

February 10, 2019 at 9:59 pm

This idiot thinks the American People are stupid. He knows good and well that the Democrats have the house majority and his bill will never pass the house. Why didn’t he do this three months ago when the Republicans had the House? Just another DC Flunky putting on a show that will won’t get anywhere for the People…lol.

14. FAST EDDIE

February 11, 2019 at 12:45 am

Good luck. Hit em everywhere possible.

15. stephen winters

February 11, 2019 at 2:29 pm

WONDER HOW MUCH MONEY MULLER IS GETTING PAID TO IGNOR DEMS LIEING?