NBC announced the five moderators for the first two Democratic presidential town halls scheduled two weeks from Wednesday and Thursday.

Co-anchor of “TODAY” Savannah Guthrie, NBC Nightly News anchor Lester Holt, moderator of “Meet the Press” and NBC News political director Chuck Todd, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow and “Noticias Telemundo” anchor José Diaz-Balart will moderate the debates in Miami, Florida, on June 26 and 27, NBC News announced Tuesday.

Each two-hour debate with a maximum of ten candidates per night will feature Holt as the only moderator, who will be present from start to finish. Guthrie and Diaz-Balart will be alongside Holt for the first hour and then be replaced by Todd and Maddow, according to NBC News.

In order to secure a spot in the debate, candidates must either receive donations from at least 65,000 unique donors (with a minimum of 200 donors in more than 19 states) or receive at least 1% support in three DNC-approved polls.

As of Tuesday, 14 presidential candidates have reached both thresholds, essentially guaranteeing them a spot. New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand was the most recent candidate to reach both markers, doing so over the week. Six other candidates have reached the polling requirement but not the donations.

Montana Gov. Steve Bullock believed he had reached the polling requirement until the Democratic National Committee voided a poll in which he received the requisite percentage for it to count.

Should he or any other candidate reach a marker before the Wednesday deadline, it would force a tiebreaker to settle the remaining slots left after accounting for the candidates who hit both markers. Those spots will go to whoever has the highest polling average until they reach the 20-candidate capacity.

1. LST

June 12, 2019 at 1:19 am

Maddow? Give me a break, that woman is a complete idiot. Why not get Daffy Duck or Marvin the Martian instead?

• MINNETTE

June 12, 2019 at 3:11 pm

AGREE—ALMOST anyone but her!

2. Hoppy

June 12, 2019 at 1:39 am

Oh my! I hate I am going to miss those! I have to watch the paint dry on my walls on those nights.

3. Seth

June 12, 2019 at 1:49 am

Maddow has NO opposition guests on her show! NONE! Plus she is one sarcastic, negative, stupid laughing, and hateful. I can’t watch her. I turn by her for 30 seconds and I have to keep turning the dial.

4. Gayle

June 12, 2019 at 7:18 am

These liberal, lying, propaganda pushing, bought and paid for, fake news hacks are going to ask questions like what is your favorite food, color, or restaurants! Don’t really care would never watch these bias, stupid, Scum!

5. Mike Graybeal

June 12, 2019 at 8:40 am

The entire Board of Directors of the HATE TRUMP COUNCIL…

6. MINNETTE

June 12, 2019 at 3:13 pm

Never watch–FAKE!!!!

7. Anthony Taylor

June 12, 2019 at 9:19 pm

I will gratefully miss all those debates. There is nothing they could say that I would want to hear and I refuse to give them that much of my valuable time.

8. Linda Abernathy

June 24, 2019 at 9:00 am

Oh, let’s get all Democrat Moderators so they aren’t pressed with difficult questions. Notice Fox isn’t doing any, maybe I missed that but I haven’t seen Fox listed. Hmmm other than the first Republican Debate, I don’t recall having any Republican moderators except for maybe Chris Wallace…….just checked, oops also a registered Democrat. Do Republicans EVER get to moderate?