Socialist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) exploded on Monday after multiple left-wing publications fact-checked her and criticized her defense of the numerous falsehoods she has told.

The former bartender claimed on CBS News’ “60 Minutes” on Sunday that people were too focused on being “factually” accurate, and not focused enough on being morally right, which drew widespread criticism.

That criticism carried over into news reports today from left-leaning publications, including The Washington Post and CNN, which published reports titled, “Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s very bad defense of her falsehoods” and “Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s very slippery slope on facts,” respectively.

Even leftist Whoopi Goldberg slammed Ocasio-Cortez, advising her to “sit still for a minute and learn the job .. .before you start pooping on people and what they’ve done, you got to do something … ”

Ocasio-Cortez then suggested that it was not fair that she was, in her own mind, being held to the same standards as President Donald Trump.

Ocasio-Cortez then whined that she was getting fact-checked by one website the same amount of times as Press Secretary Sarah Sanders.

Washington Post fact checker Glenn Kessler dismantled her claims, tweeting to her: “We have fact-checked you twice. We have fact-checked 7,645 Trump claims.”

1. N

January 8, 2019 at 3:33 am

Communism makes as much sense as Ocasio-Kotex does! That’s why it fails every time it rears its ugly head! Liberalism is a mental deranged disorder.

• FAST EDDIE

January 8, 2019 at 7:15 am

Read the Communist Manifesto and see where they are coming from. The y are not just the liberal party, the dems are the Communist, Socialist party. READ IT!

2. Richard R. Pope

January 8, 2019 at 4:06 am

. . . . aoc you are a liar and a traitor. You should spend the rest of your miserable life in GITMO. You should pack up your bags and get your lying communist traitorous rear end out of our country. I can recommend several nice communist dictatorships such as China, Cuba, NK, Russia, or Venezuela.
    . . . . I am a retired Auto Technician that is living on Social Security Disability. I also served in the AF but my disability is not service connected. I am trying to raise the money for me to be able to move back to Texas. I was born there. I am concerned that I may not be able to survive another Wisconsin winter. Here is the link to my GoFundMe page. Please help me out.
    America: Love it or Leave it!
    GOD Bless and GOD Help us,
    rich!

• John

January 21, 2019 at 4:48 am

Get your point but a ‘fact check’ is in order for Russia.

3. Fred Sheehan

January 8, 2019 at 4:19 am

Well, we know another thing now. She also can’t write.

4. Michael_T

January 8, 2019 at 4:37 am

The ‘Asshole On Crack’ has spoken!

5. chaim silver

January 8, 2019 at 8:34 am

ocasia cortez, tell me does personal excrement not smell? first clean up your own house before you criticize some one elses.

6. rosi d

January 8, 2019 at 12:50 pm

She’s so dumb that even the demlibs are laughing at her

7. Joe

January 8, 2019 at 1:24 pm

If she dont like the scrutiny then she should shut the fuck up

8. James Kelly

January 8, 2019 at 3:21 pm

cortez = idiot

stugly cow

9. lois

January 8, 2019 at 4:06 pm

get off your ego trip your not the greatest and no one likes your wild eyed crazy ideas! You best study up on how government is run, not walk over everyone and think your the one that makes all the rules, if you cant take the criticism pack up and go home, very few of we the people think you have the smarts to even be there I think you were voted in as a joke! We do get a lot of laughs over your ignorance

10. Betty

January 8, 2019 at 5:50 pm

Never thought I’d say this but “this little Twit irritates me more than Hillary Clinton. Dumb as a rock as well as the people who put her in office.