On Thursday, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) made a nasty assertion about Vice President Mike Pence, claiming that he denied professional women meetings and thus impeded their careers. That prompted Alyssah Farah, a senior advisor to Pence, to denounce Harris, snapping on Twitter, “Get your facts straight.”

Interviewed on MSNBC, Harris was asked about former Vice President Joe Biden’s comment that Pence “a decent guy”:

Harris responded nastily:

I disagree with most of what the vice president stands for, when he makes decisions about our LGBTQ community in a way that doesn’t understand that they should be entitled to full equality and all rights under the law as any other American. I disagree with him when he suggests it’s not possible to have meetings with women alone by himself. I think that’s ridiculous — the idea that you would deny a professional woman the opportunity to have a meeting with the vice president of the United States is outrageous.”

Farah slammed Harris to the mat:

Hi, @SenKamalaHarris: I’m a female Senior Advisor to Mike Pence & am wondering why you are repeating this false claim? He’s elevated women to positions of leadership throughout his career & relies on their advice & counsel. Get your facts straight.

As Sister Toldjah wrote at RedState, “Harris is probably going to wish that she didn’t ‘go there’ with respect to the topic of the married Pence making it a rule not to dine alone with women. Why? Because it brings to mind her own experiences in this area:

As The Los Angeles Times noted in January:

In 1995, she began dating [Willie] Brown, then Assembly speaker and one of the most powerful men in California politics. Brown put Harris on the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the California Medical Assistance Commission, part-time posts that supplemented her prosecutor’s salary with nearly $100,000 in extra annual pay. The December night Brown was elected mayor, Harris joined him at center stage in a longshoremen’s union hall and gave him a blue cap that said, “Da Mayor.”

Just after the LA Times article, Brown stated that he had indeed dated Harris and brazenly admitted he had helped her career:

I’ve been peppered with calls from the national media about my “relationship” with Kamala Harris, particularly since it became obvious that she was going to run for president. Most of them, I have not returned. Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.

After Harris made her remarks about Pence, Seema Verma, the Administrator for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, who worked with Pence when he was governor of Indiana, ripped Harris by saying on Twitter, “[email protected], any suggestion that the @VP has not supported women is blatantly false and disrespectful. He has been a strong supporter and mentor to me throughout my entire career and, I would not be where I am today without his guidance.”

1. Mj

March 16, 2019 at 8:16 am

Kamala Harris is an opportunist! Whatever it takes to promote herself, to whatever group she thinks will push her into a higher ranking, she is all in! I would like to buy her for what she’s worth ($1.00 and I’m being generous) and sell her for what she thinks she’s worth! I’d never have to work again! I would throw Cory Booker and Beto O’Rourk in the same catagory!

• Shari Early

March 16, 2019 at 8:56 am

I agree!

• PT

March 16, 2019 at 12:53 pm

She probably hates there is a man that she can’t sleep with to help her career.

• Rick

March 16, 2019 at 6:09 pm

DEMOCRAT WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO CONTROL THIS COUNTRY….THE MOST EVIL GROUP KNOWN TO MAN…….IF YOU VOTE FOR THE EVIL GROUP YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVED..

2. Linda

March 16, 2019 at 8:55 am

Kamala Harris slammed the wrong man, as her beef is with old Willie Brown. He would have never helped her get into politics had she not screwed around with him. Oh, she is a total joke.

3. Grace Joy

March 16, 2019 at 9:43 am

The Left is a swamp of degeneracy. Perhaps that’s why they’re constantly attacking the Right, in desperation not to feel so filthy by comparison.

4. Silas Longshot

March 16, 2019 at 11:35 am

As a slag who slept her way into politics, Harris should know pretty well about playing the alone with men game. Been doing it all the way to congress, I’ll bet. But her career is stalled out now, not much higher to go. But I’ll bet it’s because that thang is ranky and stanky and nobody wants any of that anymore.

5. Roni Reilly

March 16, 2019 at 12:54 pm

In a day and age when the METOO movement is still going strong despite the “egg on my face” responses, VP Pence is smart to limit his outings and meetings. It only takes one person to lie about you in order to be taken down. Truth doesn’t matter anymore, it would seem. Accusers get the press and the belief while the accused is “guilty” without a trial or proof. We’re all in a hard place these days and have to watch ourselves because everyone is out to get you. Today’s kids are being raised to believe they’re entitled to things, at any cost. SMH. And they’re the one who will be running this country one day.

6. Margie

March 16, 2019 at 6:39 pm

It’s going to be Biden/ Beto on the Socialist Democrat Ticket In 2020. These other fools like Kamala are just a distraction until they announce their New Furor’s!

7. ca

March 17, 2019 at 12:04 am

keep yapping kammy, the internet has a long memory…..

8. Rebecca Holstine

March 17, 2019 at 1:40 am

What an old Slag. Is she mad cause VP Pence won’t “help” her career and help get her in the White House? In this day and age, I can’t blame men for not spending time alone with women. All President Trump had to do was take a picture with a woman and look what she turned around and did.

9. Bj

March 17, 2019 at 8:42 am

Kamala is jealous that she had to screw some old gost to get a job and prostitute herself and Pence took the high road and elevated the women thru mentoring and guiding them. Kamala was to eager to spread her legs to get ahead. It was her choice to whore herself so I can see why she wouldn’t think women can actually get help from successful men w/o screwing them. Obviously she had self esteem issues and didn’t feel she could make it on her own

10. SandyT

April 13, 2019 at 6:48 am

The Constitution requires senators and representatives to be “citizens” and meet age and residence requirements, but the president must be a “natural born citizen” and meet age and residence requirements. They are TWO different things. One may be a citizen through birth in the U.S. (but there are exceptions), through having at least one citizen parent or through naturalization, but the ONLY way to be a “natural born citizen” is through birth on U.S. soil to parents (plural) who are themselves, citizens (again, plural).
    Kamala Harris was born in Oakland, Ca. in 1964. Her mother, from India, came here in 1960. Her Jamaican father came here in 1961. They had NOT lived in the U.S. long enough to have become citizens prior to Kamala’s birth. They were foreign nationals, so Kamala’s only claim to citizenship is the 14th Amendment, which does not and cannot make anyone a “natural born citizen”. She is NOT constitutionally eligible to be president or vice president!