Imagine a Secretary of State of the United States that protests the National Anthem and talks about how discriminatory our nation is.

If one Democrat candidate were to secure his Party’s nomination and win the presidency is 2020 you will not have to imagine it.

Washington Gov. Jay Inslee who is polling lower than smallpox, said that if he wins he would ask Megan Rapinoe to be Secretary of State.

The same United States Women’s National Team star who protested the National Anthem for the entire World Cup Tournament.

The same woman who used vulgarity to attack President Donald Trump, the same woman who cursed in front of kids at a parade.

And why would he pick one of the most divisive people in the nation? Because he believes that she would bring unity.

“My first act will be to ask Megan Rapinoe to be my secretary of state,” he said at the political convention Netroots Nation.

“I haven’t asked her yet so this could be a surprise to her,” he said to the adoring crowd at the progressive convention.

“I actually believe this because what I think what she has said that has inspired us so much is such an antithesis of the president’s foreign policies,” he said.

The comments came a day after Sports Illustrated reporter Grant Wahl said that Rapinoe could get into politics someday.

“When you look at what she talks about, how comfortable she is doing that, how important all this stuff is to her, using her platform,” he said.

“I wouldn’t be surprised eventually if that might be something that she thinks about. If she wants to pursue that, I think she could.”

It also came after Rapinoe made a rather political speech at the New York City ticker tape parade to honor the team.

“This is my charge to everyone. We have to be better. We have to love more, hate less. We’ve got to listen more and talk less,” she said.

“We’ve got to know that this is everybody’s responsibility,” Rapinoe said after she spent an entire tournament dividing people.

“There has been so much contention in these last years I have been a victim of that I have been a perpetrator of that,” she said.

1. KENNETH BOYER

July 15, 2019 at 1:00 am

Save your money Jay or don’t steal other peoples money to run a dead horse. That statement just cost you big time.

2. Michael

July 15, 2019 at 1:13 am

Who? Good thing we won’t have to worry about this happening. Polling lower than small pox! Love it.

• FAST EDDIE

July 15, 2019 at 4:46 am

I think Inslee’s polls just dropped from smallpox to lower than leprosy.

• William

July 15, 2019 at 5:45 am

Good one.

3. Msry

July 15, 2019 at 1:16 am

Ridiculous to put this Retarded ugly man wannabe in office.
    Better get your head examined.
    Nevermind, you’re a DemocRat.
    That says it all.

• JAIME.

July 15, 2019 at 3:18 am

DEMONRATS!

4. Jim

July 15, 2019 at 1:17 am

Each of these idiot Dumbacrats are trying to “outleft” the competition. This ranks right up there in nuttiness!

5. Guy

July 15, 2019 at 1:37 am

She’s just like killers…. she’s going to have to wait quite a while

6. Reality check

July 15, 2019 at 2:22 am

Is this is Saturday Night Live skit?

7. Saulo

July 15, 2019 at 2:56 am

What?Peter Pan is running for office?

8. William

July 15, 2019 at 5:48 am

This man wanna be freak is not only profane and crude but “she” is uglier than a bucket full of worms.

• Jeff wernz

July 15, 2019 at 6:54 am

At least worms can be used as fish bait. And calling them ugly is un fair

9. Boyd

July 15, 2019 at 6:26 am

Don’t waste your time on people like this! To put people in office that are hateful to their own country they are supposed to represent, is as far as I’m concerned, traitorous!

• Boyd

July 15, 2019 at 6:33 am

Also, she said in an interview with Chuck Todd, “I think Trump’s message excludes people that look like me and that are me,” which is strange, since he included her when he invited her team to the White House. Did she ask the team if they wanted to go? Or did she say “no” for her team without their consent? Did they all vote? Did they use democratic process to decide whether they go to the White House or not? Or is she going to exclude people that is not like her?

10. Shari Early

July 15, 2019 at 7:08 am

She’s nasty and so is he. She’s so narcissistic she’s damaging to women’s sports. I’m tired of looking at her ugly face already.

11. Ray Hart

July 15, 2019 at 8:48 am

It is unbelievable how anti American the Democrats have become. They care nothing about the lives of our citizens. They will tell you everything you want to hear just to get elected. They are all lying scum.

12. Gordon

July 15, 2019 at 9:28 am

The Rappin’ Hoe has got to go !

13. Sam

July 15, 2019 at 9:34 am

Well, Buttwad, that’s just another reason you won’t be Secretary of State!

14. Joe

July 15, 2019 at 9:46 am

Jay you’re a feckless cunt asshole
    Would never vote for you…….

15. Richard Hullfish Sr.

July 15, 2019 at 9:50 am

Gov. Jay Inslee mustt be smoking some good shit. He would make her Secretary of State. Not. Just what we need is a switch hitter. Maybe Secretary of the trans gender shit house. Don’t forget the Charmin. You know they have tender ass holes. Lots of paper to wipe those large blow holes.

• Lm

July 15, 2019 at 10:23 pm

Great idea. Gonna put an angry lesbian who kicks a ball in one of the highest positions in the Country because she created a media circus with her decisive hate mongering. Maybe Kappernick can be Secretary of defense too

16. Michigander

July 15, 2019 at 11:43 am

I want to make Elmer Fudd Secretary of Defense. “Kiw da Wabbit”.

17. Larry

July 15, 2019 at 11:50 am

The Looney Left Lib’s are grasping…Pandering as it’s finest…

18. Robert Fitzhugh

July 15, 2019 at 1:32 pm

What colossal idiots they elect in the northwest! Once beautiful states like Washington and Oregon.
    are infested with Communists,

19. Jon Wisdom

July 15, 2019 at 6:29 pm

STUPID publicity stunt. She would never get confirmed.

20. Lm

July 15, 2019 at 10:12 pm

Hahahahaha haha haha haha. Bahahahahaha this just keeps getting better. Great idea!!!!! Give an angry lesbian who kicks a ball and has no prior experience one of the most important jobs in the Country because she created a controversy to get media attention. I think her as Secretary of State ,then Colin Kappernick as Secretary of Defense, and Alyssa Milano as Press Secretary. Hahahahahaha Maybe Taylor Swift for director of Homeland Security

21. Lm

July 15, 2019 at 10:37 pm

Hey Conservative fighters. I have not sworn or used any profanity in my posts. Reason why you are moderating my comments? There are people using the c word and your printing it. I will mark your emails spam I guess . censoring a supporter for no reason? I WAS a big supporter and reader. This is bull

22. Ellen Whiting

July 19, 2019 at 11:19 am

Well, at least she is right about being a perpetrator.