Counselor to the president, Kellyanne Conway, blasted CNN’s Jim Acosta on Tuesday after Acosta tried to create a “viral” moment by asking if President Donald Trump was going to tell the truth during his speech tonight, referring to Acosta as a “smarta**.”

“Kellyanne, can you promise the president will tell the truth tonight?” Acosta asked. “Will he tell the truth?”

“Yes, Jim. Do you promise that you will?” Conway responded. “The whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God? Am I allowed to mention God to you?”

“By the way, this is why I am one of the only people around here who even gives you the time of day … because you’re such a smarta** most of the time and I know you want this to go viral,” Conway responded. “A lot of these people here don’t like you …”

“Don’t you put it back in my face for all corrections your network needs to issue,” Conway continued. “I was on your network 25 or 26 times in 2018. I’m one of the last people here who even bothered to go on, and the disrespect you show to me personally, I’ll look past it.”

“Ma’am,” Acosta replied.

“Don’t call me ma’am,” Conway fired back.

WATCH:

1. James Kelly

January 9, 2019 at 2:43 am

Ma’am, YES MA’AM!

2. Ron B

January 9, 2019 at 2:46 am

This idiot works for CNN because no other news outlet with any credibility would hire him. He’s going to mouth off to the wrong person sooner or later and find himself in traction at the local hospital.

3. PT

January 9, 2019 at 2:52 am

He’s pretty much shut down already. Nobody listens to him, nobody answers him, nobody pays ANY attention to him. He’s a has been nobody associated with a has been “network”. Good riddance.

• Sylvia

January 9, 2019 at 5:34 am

PT. You are so right! I thought perhaps Jim Acrappa had learned his lesson, but I was obviously wrong! KaillyAnne is to be congratulated on putting this little twit in his place and letting him stew in his own juice!

4. Sam Ray

January 9, 2019 at 6:03 am

Damn! Don’t you just LOVE that woman?

5. Mary Johnson

January 9, 2019 at 1:22 pm

It is too bad Kellyanne’s husband is a jerk and can not support the President. It must make her life hell with the man. Too many times Kellyanne has had to shut down the false narratives these fake news outlets have put out there.

6. Rick

January 9, 2019 at 1:39 pm

YOU GO KELLYANNE….He should work for the National Enquirer….OH HE DOES…

7. Joseph A Midona

January 9, 2019 at 9:35 pm

I LOVE HER !!!!!!!!!! I HATE HIM !!!!!!!!!!

8. Mike Steeler

January 10, 2019 at 6:03 am

He is such an asshull. Always interrupting, never allowing a person to fully answer a question without talking right over them. The “baited” questions he asks I would not ever call on him as you can bet he it going to try and twist your words by one of his moronic questions. Why do we allow this clown to hang around the White House. He is not in a sane state of mind. I sure hope he doesn’t own a gun as I would never trust him.

9. Randy Sieg

January 11, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Jim Acosta is busy trying to make a big name for himself… he insults the President of the United Sates & his press secretary, Sarah Sanders… then hurries off to play the victim… he does nothing but spew division & hate, continually shows bias & intentional ignorance… being “the king of Fake News” he has zero credibility… he has zero credibility… It’s was way past time for Acosta to learn some respect… these Washington bottom dwellers are desperate… can you imagine the outrage if these kind of things had been said & foisted on Obama when he was president… STAND STRONG… DRAIN THE SWAMP MR. PRESIDENT…